banner

banner
banner is for testing purposes :)

May 20, 2011

Black Leopard Makeup Look!

Miss saaammage is having a contest on YouTube right now, celebrating 50k subs and her 2nd year anniversary on youtube. The theme is animal inspired make up looks. Now, Im a newbie when it comes to make up, so have almost no eyeshadow colors, I have only neutrals. I really wanted to enter though, contests are always fun not just because of the prizes, but well at least for me, it's exciting coming up with different looks. So I choose the black leopard/jaguar/panther etc. Aren't those spots beautiful, who doesn't love leopard print? and I think black leopard print is gorgeous. So I've posted my video entry bellow, so you can see what I came up with. I've also added some pictures of the finished look. What do you think? any advice? (oh yeah, that line between my lips, I was going to draw whiskers, and a cat mouth but I decided against it)









No comments:

Post a Comment